Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Residential Property Solicitor/Licenced Conveyancer.
Reporting to the Head of Conveyancing the successful candidate will have experience across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing; especially in the areas of Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Shared Ownership Schemes, Rights to Buy, Transfer of Equity and Lease extensions.
Candidates should ideally have:
• A minimum of 5 years PQE in the relevant area of law
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development, CQS and internal training expectations
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
• Case Management experience (desirable)
Standard working hours are Mon-Fri 09.00 - 17.30 hours
• Holiday entitlement starts at 20 days and is increased by 1 day per financial year worked up to maximum of 30 days.
• Google reviews for fee earning staff – we pay £50 for each positive 5* google review
• Company pension
• Death in service benefit 3 x salary (after 12 months service)