This role contributes to the success and profitability of our Biggleswade based client by producing accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports. You will provide ongoing monitoring and controlling of actual costs against budgets whilst ensuring that all financial practices are within the framework for regulatory compliance, whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the company’s key result areas.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
- Assist Financial Management with treasury, corporate tax, VAT and all statutory reporting.
- Ensure that actual vs budgets are monitored and controlled.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are recorded in line with company policy and IFRS.
- Provide support to the operational teams with Profit and Loss analysis (KER reporting).
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts accurately on a monthly basis.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports.
- Assist with the internal and external audit process.
- Assist Financial Management with the control of the company fleet.
- Assist with Fixed Asset management.
- To provide assistance and support to other accounts and administration employees.
- To provide assistance to the operational divisions of the business.
- Develop relationships within the company to assist with the profitability of the business.
- Maintain a reputable reputation by ensuring that all financial matters are legally compliant.
- Supports other employees in the business to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Provide management information to facilitate informed business decisions.
- Alert senior management to any issues / errors discovered in a timely manner.
- Identify any improvements to systems that are required and communicate them to senior management with suggested solutions.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.