You will have responsibility for managing a team of 4 staff who are service desk logistics coordinators. You will strive to continually implement ways of enhancing the company’s internal processes and customer experience. In addition you will be the point of contact for Health and Safety.
If you do not have QHSE Qualification, you will be supported by an external QHSE Consultant, until you have completed the NEBOSH qualification which the company will sponsor. You must have 5S Lean experience for this role.
Areas of accountability:
• To manage the day to day performance and provide direction to the QHSE Team in line with our KPIs
• To act as the main point of contact and provide direction and guidance on matters relating to H&S, Quality, Complaints, Continuous Improvements and Transport
• To review trends of complaints, warranties and courier issues being handled efficiently and in line with the company’s internal KPIs by your team
• To work in collaboration with the Logistics management team in the implementation, monitoring and reporting of any process improvement measures through the monitoring of all logistics activities
• To monitor the service level of the company’s couriers and to be accountable for the efficient transportation and distribution of their products and continually strive to improve their customer experience. To be the point of escalation on all transport matters.
• To develop, implement and monitor their 5S, visual management and lean methodology for their site to ensure optimal process performance
• To coach and support the team to deliver enhanced customer experience and to carry out staff appraisals in line with the Performance Cycle
• Customer focus
• Connective Leadership
• 5S Lean experience
• H&S qualifications – preferred not essential
• Influencing skills
• An investigative mind, focused on finding remedial actions and solutions
• Problem solving