This is a great opportunity to start/ progress your career in the electronics industry. You will be trained in many different areas with the opportunity to grow with the company.
You will learn and develop skills in the following areas:
Using a variety of automatic or semi-automatic PCB assembly machines. Responsible for the overall operation and care of large-scale manufacturing machinery.
• The use of computer software for programming & operation.
Obtaining the package and placement information to set up for each new surface mount run.
• Teaching & verifying new components
• Converting CAD data to machine programme
• Programming & checking new PCBs
• Ensuring all programming paperwork is completed and signed off
• Recording all issues with development jobs to report back to the production Director Machine Operating:
• Daily setting & operating of SMT and other equipment and machinery to meet targets & deadlines
• Using paste machine & re-flow equipment
• Inspection of surface mount assemblies as they go through the line and rectification of any faults found
• Operate computer-controlled surface mount assembly machinery to successfully assemble surface mount technology printed circuit assemblies.
• Programme and Operate AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) machinery to successfully inspect PCBs.
• Daily upkeep of surface mount component stock, labelling, boxing and storing.
• Working with the planning department regarding the build plan and schedule of work
• Liaising with relevant departments to ensure all surface mount assemblies are manufactured to the correct specification
• Ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard in an accurate and timely fashion
• Maintaining batch traceability documentation for all surface mount assemblies
• Maintain Quality Records on route card
• Carry out preventative maintenance to surface mount equipment & all other machinery adhering to procedures and maintenance plans that have been established
• Professional and proper use of all surface mount equipment to maintain a clean and tidy work area at all time