Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Account Handler, who has proven excellent customer service skills in a B2B environment. You will be required to have strong administration skills, an excellent eye for detail and be a good communicator. Duties will include:
- Upselling products to customers, who have already requested to be contacted regarding specialised products.
- Customer liaison to organise domestic surveys and explaining about the products available on the market.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Processing orders.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Occasional visits to sites with Director.
- Using booking system for engineers and liaising where necessary.
- Administration duties
Hours of work: Working 3 days per week, 9am to 5pm. (1/2 or 1 hour lunch break - negotiable)