Are you looking for work on a flexible basis with days to suit you? Days available Monday to Sunday.
Then this can be the right role for you!
Would you like the opportunity to join a well-respected and established company in the enforcement industry.
A company with a team ethos that values its staff.
Monday to Friday (less than 6 months of experience with the business) £12.00 per hour
Monday to Friday (after 6 months) £14.00 per hour
Saturday and Sundays (less than 6 months of experience with the business) £18.00 per hour
Saturdays ,Sundays and mandatory BH (after 6 months) £20.00 per hour
- Flexible working
- Uniform provided
- All PPE provided
- In house training
- First Aid training
- Use of company vehicle from RV point to allocated operation and back.
Industry experience. Armed forces background or similar i.e police, prison officer
- Carrying out operational work across England and Wales, as directed by the Operations Manager/Appropriate Line
- To work as part of a team to ensure compliance with National Standards and other laws and regulations are always
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and ensuring relevant PPE is used, method statements followed, site-specific
risk assessments carried out and all relevant paperwork completed.
- Ensure all company policies and legal requirements are met.
- Basic IT literacy ,mobile phone, Microsoft (Outlook, word).
- Clean driving licence (No offence for incorrect use of mobile, no drink/driving, no more than 6 penalty points).
- Be able to drive both manual and automatic cars.
- DBS criteria met.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Team player
- Accepting of change
- Have good judgement.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Industry experience
- Other appropriate experience e.g. security, police, armed forces, enforcement officer.