Our client is looking for a new Designer with excellent customer service skills, to join their team to produce ventilation designs for domestic build projects. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone starting a first role or someone who is looking to progress their career.
- design of ventilation systems using computer drawing software. The systems are designed to comply with Building Regulations. Full training will be provided.
- site visits – Once trained, you will be required to travel to projects requiring our installation services to inspect and verify the system design.
- communicating with customers to ensure the systems meet their requirements and specifications.
- visiting trade shows around the country to speak to potential customers about the benefits of their ventilation systems and to bring in new leads.
- you will be required to travel nationwide from our office in Biggleswade.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- strong communication and customer service skills.
- ability to use Microsoft Office applications. (Excel, Word)
- a full UK driving licence.
- ability to use computer drawing software.
- good problem-solving skills.
- attention to detail.
- meal allowance provided for site visits
- company events
Salary: £21,000.00 - £26,000.00 pa DOE.
Contracted hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am – 2:30pm Friday. Please note it is essential that you are flexible, willingness to start early and do overtime when required.