25 hours per week
£21,000-£23,000 pro rata
This role is a critical position within the company, ensuring that all commissions, invoices, and budgets are managed and paid accordingly. We do not require financial qualifications although some (such as AAT) are beneficial. Experience in Sage and Xero would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Produce financial reports for the Managing Director
- Payment of invoices and monitoring of company budgets
- Chasing of unpaid fees and lender payments
- Manage all office related bills: Insurances, Utilities, IT Support and ad hoc payments
- Broker payments and weekly commissions
- Payment of weekly invoices to our self-employed advisers is critical for business continuity and this must be completed systematically every week.
- Coordinate with our Network with regards to financial forecasts and financial requirement
- Management of company bank accounts, loans and cash.
- General accounts and office filing
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Maintain company expenses
- Have a passion for accounts and finance
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have very good verbal and written communication skills