Our client is seeking a Site Installer to support factory pre-build of equipment, provide installation supervision of our clients equipment s), carry out service, snagging and maintenance work on equipment.
This will involve the following tasks:
- Working on site at worldwide destinations.
- Working at the UK assembly facility to ensure efficient system pre-build and preparation for site installation
- To supervise and coordinate mechanical installation teams and ensure the equipment is installed correctly, to drawing and specification. This will involve hands-on assembly and welding at times.
- To oversee electrical installation teams
- Trouble shooting problems with newly installed lines/equipment, solving snagging issues
- Learning and implementing standard HMI use for system control
- Working to tight deadlines demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
- Sharing information with customers and Project Engineers. Completing reports covering completed work, details of problems identified and solutions
- Following completion of installation, working with Project Engineers and Commissioning Engineers to complete Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and customer acceptance tests through to production support
- To work closely with Project Managers and Project Engineers to meet and deliver client requirements
- Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the company's quality systems and procedures
- Able to organise own workload and coordinate with project schedules
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to carry out practical tasks involving fabrication, welding, machine adjustment
- Good, solid electro-mechanical engineering background Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Understanding of logical processes and ability to learn automation control software
- Able to represent our company and demonstrate good tactful communication skills.
- Prepared to travel extensively
- Familiar with lifting methods, equipment and good practice
- A working understanding of safety standards for manufacturing and installation sites
- As this role will involve work on customer’s sites (food factories), construction sites and within engineering manufacturing environments certain qualifications will be required.
- Candidates already holding these qualifications, or similar qualifications, are likely to have the relevant experience for this role.
- Construction industry qualifications: CSCS card and SSSTS qualification
- Safety Passport (SPA or similar)
- Food hygiene certificate (as a module of SPA, or similar)
- Licenses for Fork Lift Truck and MEWP
Hours are Monday to Thursday 0800 - 1700 Friday 0800 - 1600 Overtime is paid and hour can flex